- Execution of financial and tax due diligence audits in connection with company acquisitions, mergers, separations, transformations or contributions
- Execution of legal audit or review of financial statements prepared in accordance with national accounting standards or international standards (IAS/IFRS), including control and audit of any reporting packages.
- Audit of interim and reporting date balance sheets within the scope of M&A's
- Preparation of appraisals reports of companies and company shares
- Preparation of business plans
- Periodic accounting audit